ink identifier #identifier__159269-Incoming students
Erasmus incoming students are invited to visit the specific page on Link identifier #identifier__130597-1Portale dello Studente, which provides detailed informations about registration, what to do before coming to Roma Tre, enrolment, study plan and learning agreement.
Front Office’s Location: Via Ostiense 175, underground floor
Open access operating hours: Monday and Wednesday 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM; Thursday 14:00 – 15:30 / 2- 3:30 PM.
You can contact the Office using the Link identifier #identifier__185092-2Help Desk portal.
Operating hours by appointment only: Tuesday 14:00-1530/ 2- 3:30 PM; Friday 9:30 AM -12:30 PM
For administrative issues related to your career path.
How to Use the Service
Fill out the form available on Link identifier #identifier__25841-3Book your Appointment Online in all its parts. The app Link identifier #identifier__149098-4Qurami allows you to book your place in the queue via smartphone, check the queue length and receive a notification when it is your turn.
For further information about studying at the Department of Economics as Erasmus incoming students, please get in touch by mail with one of our Erasmus departmental Coordinators:
- Prof. Loretta Mastroeni: Link identifier #email@example.com
- Prof. Francesco Longobucco: Link identifier #firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Ottorino Morresi: Link identifier #email@example.com
- Erasmus students helpdesk service: Link identifier #identifier__149877-8https://help.uniroma3.it/
- Erasmus partners can write to: Link identifier #firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erasmus Agreements: Link identifier #email@example.com
- Erasmus Placement : Link identifier #identifier__104092-11https://help.uniroma3.it/